- 2018 AAS Annual Scientific Meeting -Joint with HBPRCA and AVBS – 27 Nov – 30 Nov 2018, Stamford Hotel, Glenelg, South Australia.
This year we will once again be joining with the Australian Vascular Biology Society (AVBS) and the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia (HBPRCA), after the huge success of the joint meeting in Hobart in 2016. This year the meeting will be held at the Stamford Grand Hotel in Glenelg, South Australia, on November 27 – 30 2018 and will incorporate several international speakers, as well as a host of experts from around the country covering both clinical and research topics across a wealth of areas.
Submit Abstract abstracts close Sept 14
The confirmed key note speakers to date are:
• Austin Doyle Lecturer: Professor Melissa Little, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, President, Australian Society for Stem Cell Research, Melbourne, VIC
• R. D. Wright Lecturer: Prof. Stéphane Laurent, Paris Descartes University, France
• Colin I Johnston Lecturer: Professor James Sharman, Menzies Research Institute, TAS
• Professor Ed Fisher, Leon H. Charney Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, New York, USA
• Professor Katey Rayner, University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Canada
The Joint ASM is now open for registration and abstract submission. For full details including the draft program visit www.jointasm.com.au
Early bird registration closes on 30 September 2018, so register early!