Become a member!
Join the AAS, contact the Secretariat.
Membership is open to researchers in the field of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. You will need to create a new member profile first. Please ensure you add a CC e mail address (ideally a personal e mail) to ensure our e mails reach you, and avoid firewall issues within your institution.
Renew your membership
Members of the AAS receive:
- A quarterly newsletter
- Registration subsidies for the annual AAS meeting
- Student travel subsidies to the annual AAS meeting (if presenting)
- Automatic membership of the IAS
- Members of the IAS are eligible for a reduced personal subscription to the IAS affiliated journal Atherosclerosis, which is published monthly. Full details are available via the IAS website
- If you are interested in a subscription, please contact:
- Members may apply to the Australian Atherosclerosis Trust Fund for assistance to attend international meetings, or for collaborative work both nationally and internationally.
Applications must be submitted via the members only section of the Your Secretariat website
- National Lipid Association (NLA)
All members of AAS are entltled to special privileges from the NLA – a complimentary subscription to the NLA, 2 years of access to the Journal of Clinical Lipidology (digital format only), a subscription to The Lipid Spin and access to the NLA website. Details of financial members will be sent annually (early April) to NLA, to receive these benefits, make sure you have paid your subscription by March 31.
Fees cover a calendar year, January to December. Join or renew your membership by contacting the Secretariat
- Australian Full members $66.00 including GST
- Australian Student members $33.00 including GST
- International Full members $60.00
- International Student members $30.00
The AAS is governed by our Constitution (last updated 2006).
The Australian Atherosclerosis Society (ABN 17 929 443 544) is managed by Your Secretariat (ABN 53 391 967 886)