Become a member!
Membership is open to all researchers and clinicians who work in the field of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
Renew your membership
Members of the AAS receive:
- A quarterly newsletter
- Registration subsidies for the annual AAS meeting
- Student travel subsidies to the annual AAS meeting (if presenting)
- Automatic membership of the IAS
- Members of the IAS are eligible for a reduced personal subscription to the IAS affiliated journal Atherosclerosis, which is published monthly. Full details are available via the IAS website
- If you are interested in a subscription, please contact:
Members may apply to the Australian Atherosclerosis Trust Fund for assistance to attend international meetings, or for collaborative work both nationally and internationally.
- National Lipid Association (NLA)
All members of AAS are entitled to special privileges from the NLA – a complimentary subscription to the NLA, 2 years of access to the Journal of Clinical Lipidology (digital format only), a subscription to The Lipid Spin and access to the NLA website. Details of financial members will be sent annually (early April) to NLA, to receive these benefits, make sure you have paid your subscription by March 31.
Fees cover a calendar year, January to December.
- Australian Full members $66.00 including GST
- Australian Student members $33.00 including GST
- International Full members $60.00
- International Student members $30.00
The AAS is governed by our Constitution (last updated 2006).