Become a member!
Membership is open to all researchers and clinicians who work in the field of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
Renew your membership
Members of the AAS receive:
- A quarterly newsletter
- Registration subsidies for the annual AAS meeting
- Student travel subsidies to the annual AAS meeting (if presenting)
- Access to our virtual online seminar series
- Automatic membership of the IAS
- Members of the IAS are eligible for a reduced personal subscription to the IAS affiliated journal Atherosclerosis, which is published monthly. Full details are available via the IAS website
- If you are interested in a subscription, please contact:
Members may apply to the Australian Atherosclerosis Trust Fund for assistance to attend international meetings, or for collaborative work both nationally and internationally.
- National Lipid Association (NLA)
All members of AAS are entitled to special privileges from the NLA – a complimentary subscription to the NLA, 2 years of access to the Journal of Clinical Lipidology (digital format only), a subscription to The Lipid Spin and access to the NLA website.
Fees cover a calendar year, January to December.
- Australian Full members $66.00 including GST
- Australian Student members $33.00 including GST
- International Full members $60.00
- International Student members $30.00
The AAS is governed by our Constitution (last updated 2006).
To join or renew your membership, please click here.