Become a member!
Membership is open to all researchers and clinicians who work in the field of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
Renew your membership
Members of the AAS receive:
- Registration subsidies for the annual AAS meeting
- Student travel subsidies to the annual AAS meeting (if presenting)
- Access to our virtual online seminar series
- Automatic membership of the IAS
- Members of the IAS are eligible for a reduced personal subscription to the IAS affiliated journal Atherosclerosis
- Full details of this and other benefits are available via the IAS website
- Automatic Society Membership of the EAS
- Society Members of the EAS are eligible for a free online subscription to the EAS journal Atherosclerosis, educational content and opportunities
- Full details of this and other benefits are available via the EAS website
- Members may apply to the Australian Atherosclerosis Trust Fund for assistance to attend international meetings, or for collaborative work both nationally and internationally.
Fees cover a calendar year, January to December and are payable annually by March 31.
- Australian Full members $110.00 including GST
- Australian Student members $33.00 including GST
- International Full members $100.00
- International Student members $30.00
The AAS is governed by our Constitution (last updated 2006).
To join or renew your membership, please click here.