This year we will once again be joining with the Australian Vascular Biology Society (AVBS), the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia (HBPRCA) and the Australian Atherosclerosis Society (AAS) after the huge success of the joint meeting in Hobart in 2016 and 2018. This year the meeting will be held at the RACV Club in Melbourne from the 1st-4th December 2020 and will incorporate several international speakers, as well as a host of experts from around the country covering both clinical and research topics across a wealth of areas. Click HERE view the invitation.
Abstracts submission will open 1st of May
Registration will open 1st of May
The confirmed key note speakers to date are:
- AAS International Speaker: Nicholas Leeper, Stanford, Associate Professor of Surgery (Vascular Surgery) and of Medicine (Cardiovascular Medicine).
- AVBS International Speaker: Professor Anne Eichmann, Yale Cardiovascular Research Center.
- HBPRCA R.D. Wright Lecturer: Professor Martha Gulati, MD, MS, FACC, FAHA, Division Chief, Cardiology, College of Medicine, Phoenix Arizona.
- HBPRCA Colin I Johnston Lecturer: Associate Professor, Elizabeth Lambert, Swinburne University of Technology.
- HBPRCA Austin Doyle Lecturer: Professor Suzanne Cory, BSc Melb PhD Cantab Hon DSc Syd Hon DSc Oxon FAA FRS, Laboratory Head, Blood Cells and Blood Cancer Division, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research.
- Prof. Erica Fletcher, University of Melbourne
- Prof. Rebecca Ritchie, Monash MIPS, Melbourne
- Prof. Stephen Nicholls, Monash Heart
- Dr. Ben Hogan, Peter MacCallum Centre
- Prof. Wally Thomas, University of Queensland
- Dr. Helena Qin, Baker Institute
- Dr. Michael De Silva, La Trobe University
- Dr. James Hudson, QIMR, Brisbane
The Joint ASM is will open soon for registration and abstract submission. For full details including the draft program visit https://2020jasm.yoursecretariat.com.au/
Early bird registration closes on 25th of September 2020, so register early!
February 18 2020